EDR - Emergency Disaster Response
Unique Solution for Emergency Disaster Control and migration. This cutting edge solution backed with Israeli best, makes it the No. 1 solution in the world.
- Methodology set by Israeli Home – Front Command and Ministry of Interior in early 2013.
- Web solution provided in a SaaS model.
- Every $1 spent on emergency migration saves $7 in response and recovery costs.
- Target audience: municipalities.
- The solution every emergency officer wish they had.
Point 42 - Get Mobile!
How many times has your customers wished for a mobile GIS solution to generate and complete data, get GPS readings of assets or be able to reverse geocode in the field?
- Point 42 let’s you do all that and much more!
- Point 42 is smartphone enabled to allow you to provide any customer with a dedicated tool to create, complete and enhance data in the field.
- Dynamic, Self Managed by you, Rapid to deploy with no overhead – Point 42 is used to perform field surveys, database enhancements using custom forms, remote information access and much more – in minutes.
Your Maps - Published On Demand. Internet or Intranet, this is your Web publishing preferred solution to offer.
- Give your customers the publishing capability they need, without the need to develop your own web solution.
- Use your workspaces, layers, thematics and business information with Web 42, to enable rapid deployment of every map your MapInfo Professional users have put together, to present to those who need to get to know their work.
- With advanced querying capabilities and stunning look – this is the next step in GIS your customers are looking for.